I can't believe how time has flown. My last post was June 1. Alot has happened since then.
In August, Anna and I flew to Cincinnati, OH, for her to attend God's Bible School. What a major event in all of our lives. She is doing so well. I am so proud of her!!! She is where God wants her to be, and He has really blessed her. Her first semester bill is paid for--with all the praise going to God for His wonderful mercies. It's so exciting to see Anna's faith grow as God
leads her each step of the way.
As for me, I had quite the trip home from Cincinnati. So my crying time was put off by all that I had to go through just to get home. I miss Anna terribly, but knowing she is following God's will for her life helps me make it through. I feel so blessed and honored that God would specifically call my child to the mission field as a teacher. How humbled I am!!! Yet it is exciting to see
God at work in Anna's life. Yes, we are looking forward to her coming home Christmas.
In September, Wesley started going to Bates Technical College. He is in the Automotive Technician program. He is doing really well. He came home and told us that he is where God wants him to be. What an amazing statement coming from him. Yesterday he came home with the biggest smile and was truly excited about what he was doing. Thank you, Lord!!!
It is really strange having only Ben at home during the day. This is the first time in 17 years that I only have 1 child at home during the day. I don't know if I like it or not. Yes, I like the peace and quiet. But, I loved having the kids around and I loved teaching them. Ben is so quiet and plays by himself most of the time. He is really good about getting his schoolwork done. He is taking fiddle lessons at co-op and then we do Boy Scouts on Wed. nights.
So that is what I have been doing. Among all the other mom, church, etc. things. My time seems to be filling up just as fast as ever. I praise God for giving me the strength and help that I have needed during these transition times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment