Friday, February 13, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!!!

That seems to be the story of my life these days!! I have finally got 99% of the information
to our tax preparer--1 item left to go! Yeah!! That huge chore is finally almost done!!

I have also been filling out college applications, scholarship applications, etc. for Anna.
Yes, she will graduate this year! Can you believe that? I am so proud of her. For 2 years
she has been taking college classes at a local community college and will graduate in June
not only with her high school diploma, but also with an Assosicate of Arts degree. She
has worked so hard and we are excited for her! But I don't remember filling out college
applications and scholarship applications being so long and technical! Maybe I just forgot!!

Now I am getting ready for our Sweetheart's Banquet that my husband so cheerfully
volunteered "us" for! But guess who does all the work? I think it will be fun and
exciting!! This will be the first banquet in our new church facility! It looks so nice
and festive all decorated up! Lots of bar-b-que, games, fun, and laughter will be
provided for all the "sweethearts" of our church!

I have also been trying to see my way through the dark hole of Algebra 1. I am not a
math person (English is my expertise) so this is very mind boggling to me. Hopefully
at the end of the school year we can say we persevered to the end.

Jon still has a job--thank the Lord!! Though Boeing is starting to lay off people in his area.
He has 20 years in almost--so maybe that will count for something.

Well, that's what's going on in my life! Busy, busy, busy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment